Depending on the properties of the material chosen, we can custom color match all of the plastic and aluminum extrusions that we offer by your simply sending us a sample color swatch, chip or item to be matched.
We offer a variety of cutting options for our plastic and semi-rigid and rigid aluminum extrusions.
Standard Cuts are utilized to reduce freight costs by cutting extrusions to specific sized lengths that can be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
· Low tolerance Standard Cuts are cut to specified sized lengths of 6'x6', 8'x4' or 4'x4'x4' with a (+/- 1") tolerance for UPS or FedEx Ground shipments · No more than 2 cuts per length · Costs start at $5.00 per order, but will vary by quantity and material · A 40% restocking fee applies to all returned items with the exception of errors on our part
Non-Standard Cuts are required when cutting extrusions to specific sized lengths that do not conform to the cut sizes listed in Standard Cuts (For example, a 12' length may be cut to 79" if desired with the customer receiving the balance of the cut length).
· Low tolerance Non-Standard Cuts are cut to specific sized lengths with a (+/- 1") tolerance · No more than 1 cut per length · Cuts must be made in full inch increments · Costs start at $5.00 per order, but will vary by quantity and material · Cut lengths may or may not meet UPS or FedEx shipping requirements · No returns allowed with the exception of errors on our part
High Tolerance Secondary Cut
High Tolerance Secondary Cuts are suited for immediate jobsite use when cutting extrusions to specific sized lengths & tighter tolerances. (For example, a 12' length may be cut to 17-1/4", 69-5/16" & 56-1/8" as required).
· High Tolerance Secondary Cuts are cut to specific sized lengths with a specified (+/- 1/32" to 1/8") tolerance · Cuts can be made in any quantity per length to different specified sizes · Costs and tolerances will vary by product, material and quantity of cuts · No returns allowed with the exception of errors on our part
In Line Cut
In Line Cuts are utilized for extrusions that are custom extruded with the highest tolerances to your specified lengths, and are most cost effective for those requiring minimum production quantities of 5000' or more.
· Providing that the minimum production quantity is met, In Line Cut extrusions can be extruded to any length with a plus side tolerance at no additional cost · Costs and tolerances will vary by profile and material, and will need to be quoted on a per order basis · No returns allowed with the exception of errors on our part
Secondary Application of Tape
Whereby many stocked plastic extrusions are available with rubber based, foam or adhesive tape, if required, we can apply adhesive tape either supplied by the customer or us to small quantities of selected extrusions not manufactured with adhesive tape.
· Costs will vary by product, material and quantity, and will need to be quoted on a per order basis · No returns allowed with the exception of errors on our part
Bagging, Pack Out & Kitting
We can bag, pack out and kit specific items to your requirements in poly bags or boxes together with your extrusion order (Which may include your literature, instructions or other customer provided or purchased products). Costs will vary and will need to be quoted on a per order basis.
We can drop ship on your behalf to single or multiple locations either with or without our name or address (Blind Shipping) to meet your requirements. Quoted on a per order basis.
Custom Extrusions, Custom Plastic Extrusions, Custom Plastic Molding, Custom Profile Extrusions, Custom Color Matching, Custom Cutting Extrusions, Custom High Tolerance Secondary Cut Extrusions, Custom In Line Cut Extrusions, Custom Application Of Tape For Extrusions, Custom Bagging Extrusions, Custom Pack Out Extrusions, Custom Packing Out Extrusions, Custom Kitting Extrusions, Custom Drop Shipping From Extrusions, Custom Drop Ship Extrusions
Minimum order is $25.00 (Merchandise only). Orders less than this minimum will be billed as $25.00 plus shipping charges and tax, if applicable.
Phone:1-800-631-8375 · Fax:1-800-888-3315
Page A-3 of Index-14
Magnified View - Please use mouse to move page for easier readability